Sunday, June 9, 2013

Taking the Plunge!

I've decided to take the plunge.  I'm going to see if I can actually make money doing something I love...crocheting.

I've tried with my sewing, but to be honest the cost of fabric makes it rather expensive for people to buy custom made items.  I can make Diva a dress for about $15...but I can also buy her a dress for $15 or less.  Same with making shirts for Bubba.  I have found that making doll clothing is sort of proftable (well, at craft fairs at least)

Since I can take my crocheting pretty much anywhere I can crochet pretty much anywhere.  Kids want to go play out back?  Give me a second to grab up my yarn and a hook!  Going out of town for the weekend?  Let me pack some skeins and hooks!

Below are just a few of the things I have made for either my kids, my nieces/nephews, or my friends kids.

 R2D2 inspired hat

 Iron Man inspired fingerless gloves

 Ice Cream Cone barefoot sandals

 Cupcake purse

 Mickey Mouse Inspired hat

Winnie the Pooh inspired hat

And there is many, many, many more!

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: