Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm lonely, oh so lonely....

Hubbys aunt likes to have to kids for a weekend or a week over the summer.  They left Saturday and we will go pick them up Friday...did I mention that she lives over an hour away?  They are having a blast because they are swimming all day and spending time with their grand-aunt and 2nd cousin...two things they love.

But I have no idea what to do with myself.  My house is still clean, there is no laundry to fold, no Minions begging for a snack or lunch or asking me to play games/read books/cuddle with them...I seriously have no idea what to do with myself!

I tried playing The Sims 3, one of my favorite past times, but I start getting bored after an hour or so.  Probably because I never get that long to play it when the kids are home.

I tried crocheting...but, as with The Sims 3, I don't get the chance to do that for long stretches at a time either so I'm actually finishing projects faster!

I've been a stay at home mom for more than 5 years, you would think I'd be used to this down time, but I'm not.  It's better than it was in the begining!

Oh, and daytime tv really sucks. 

No comments: