Monday, June 23, 2014

You need not apply :0(

How has Geek managed to have so many dates?  How does he have woman messaging him on these dating sites and showing interest in him?  Wait, I know!  Women go crazy over guys who put them selves out there as an "amazing single dad"  Men (or maybe I should still refer to them as guys since they all seem to think they are 10+ years younger then they actually are!) don't want an overweight single mom, especially when the kids have special needs.  Actually, I lie.  I met one who did, and he was a total skeevy creep.

Yeah, I decided to give dating another go...big mistake.  I have yet to meet anyone in person.  In fact, I've only managed to get a handful of responses and it never gets to the "let's meet" stage.

I want Geek to be lonely.  I want these women to break his heart.  I can't stand seeing him happy.

I've been considering getting rid of my online profiles again.  It's just too depressing.  But where am I going to meet anyone?  I don't go out (don't have the time or money to waste on it).  And even if I did, I wouldn't get hit on.  Guys don't want me.  Simple as that.  They don't care about anything but how I look.  I get it, I'm not pretty and even worse, I'm fat.  I know this, it's not a surprise.

But, Geek is fat (he weighs about 10 lbs more than I do) and not handsome in the traditional sense (but he does have facial hair and blue eyes...two things I love in a guy)...how is he doing it???

Oh, and I can't find a freaking job.  If I didn't have to support myself and two kids I'd have no problem with minimum wage/part time work...but even with government benefits (I HATE that I even had to apply for them! Two years, my goal is to be off them in two years or less...hopefully less) I have no idea how I will manage.  Yes, he will be paying child support but it's not much and I'll need to set that aside for uniforms, school fees, any sports or activities they want to do, etc.


No comments: