Sunday, June 22, 2014

Grow the F up!

Must be nice to get to act like a 15 year old.  Must be nice to think that other people are responsible for YOUR happiness.  Must be nice to know that someone else will always be there for the children you helped create.

Geek has said the reason he wants to divorce is because he "isn't happy"  Really?  Somehow this is my fault?  I think it's more likely you are pissed I'm insisting you act like the 32 year old man you claim to be.  Stop with the constant playing of some stupid text based online computer game that you have been playing since 8th grade!  Know what I did for fun in 8th grade that I still do?  NOTHING!!!  Ok, I read, but I'm not still reading the same books from then.

Grow the F up!

We should have moved far away from his family.  I thought he was different, he isn't.  Since Geek is an only child, his mother and her gay, childless, unmarried/unattached aunt spent their lives catering to his every need and want.  They did everything to keep him happy...now he refuses to grow up.

Why didn't I see this earlier?  I'm not sure.  I mean, I have had to talk to him before about the amount of time he spends with his computer (and since we've gotten smartphones, the amount of time he spends playing games on that!) and maybe I should have seen it, but I loved him (and I think I still do) so I over looked it, made excuses, and basically just decided this was going to be my life from now on.

Think the Minions and I moving out, and him only seeing them a few times each month, will make his realize how much of an ass he's being?  Yeah, probably not.

No comments: