Thursday, June 19, 2014

I decided to give internet dating another go...

I met Geek on an internet dating site.  Can you believe I almost didn't go on our first date!  On one hand, I wouldn't be dealing with him being suck an ass now by acting like he's 15 again.  On the other hand, I wouldn't have my Minions.  I love them more than anything so I think the joy of having them in my life really outweighs the fact that I married an asshole.

I met someone, let's call him Cowboy.  He seems like a good guy.  We text a lot, we've gotten together a few times.  I told him I wasn't ready to hop in bed with anyone yet and really didn't know when I would be...and he was ok with that!  He found out that I melt when guys call me "darling"..so that's what he calls me now.

He makes me want to be a woman!  Weird, I know.  I not only bought makeup but I bought a skirt!  And I wear both!  He doesn't treat me like Bubba and Diva's Mommy, he treats me like Jen the Woman.  I love it.  I've fallen hard for him, and it scares me.

No comments: